Sunday, April 4, 2010

Now that all of the con videos are done...

Two weeks before Kamicon! :D Exciting.

Semisoma released all 12 parts of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Childhood's End up on his Youtube channel in nifty playlist format for your viewing pleasure. I played Kinon, the short brown haired girl with glasses, as well as one of Lord Genome's Princesses. I show up in part 5 and am on through the rest of the movie.

I will be reprising the role in the second film. I has a glee. Little Kuriboh plays Lord Genome! And... some old guy /is terrible at remembering.

Anyhoo, back to the important stuff: Kamicon!

We'll be showing up along with Vic Mignogna, Robert Axelrod (Lord Zedd) and The Abridged Community! I will probably be glued to LK's side with my trusty camera. Look for a girl dressed like one of these girls.

Just two more weeks! See you guys there! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment